Following up on the great feedback we got from Law Practice Manager (LawGeex “Ups the Game” in Automated Document Review), we are ecstatic to get an amazing review and perfect score from Disrupt Legal.
I picked two contracts that I use the most at my company to review to make sure I was including all the standard clauses every contract requires and that I didn’t have a strange outlier clause that is never included.
She found that she had two clauses that were unusual and two that were missing:
After reviewing the missing clauses, I chose to keep them out anyway and remove the outlier. Thanks LawGeex!
Mary rated LawGeex based on five factors:
- UX – Ease of Use
- UI – Appearance
- Frequency of Use by Intended Users
- Entertainment Value
In every category, she rated LawGeex five out of five!
- On “Ease of Use” she said it’s “So easy to use, a 5-year-old can use it.”
- On “Appearance” she said “This looks amazing. Clean lines. Legible. Organized.”
- On “Frequency of Use by Intended Users” she said “I need this every day,” noting that she works on three to five contracts every day, minimum.
- On “Entertainment Value,” she said that “Waiting for results and sorting through them (also a breeze) is actually exciting and interesting.”
- On “Disruptive” she concluded “This is where the legal tech software is a lawyer’s assistant and helps you make decisions and improve your services. Highly disruptive and helpful technology!”
She noted she’s only given ONE other company a perfect score, and it also uses artificial intelligence.
A Second Set of Eyes
Mary plans to use LawGeex to review all her contracts in future:
I don’t think anyone likes to get negative feedback, but I needed it. I am the sole in-house counsel at my company, and it helps to have a second set of eyes (even if it’s software) reviewing my work.
Check It Out
Whether you’re an in-house counsel, a law firm lawyer, or a small business owner, LawGeex helps you review your own legal documents as well as understand what you’re being asked to sign.
Thanks Mary for taking LawGeex for a test drive and we’re so thrilled that both the experience and the outcome was easy and useful.